Archive for July, 2010
July 27, 2010
Lott of Chutzpah
Some people you can always count on. Like former congressmen and current lobbyist.
Count on Lott to confirm that he’s a true-blue partisan of gravy-train politics-as-usual, a dyed-in-the-wool establishmentarian committed to extinguishing each faint, flickering chance to downsizeLeviathan.
The man is a rock.
“We don’t need a lot of told the Washington Post, as his granite-hard jaw jutted with stern, rectitudinous integrity. “As soon as they get here, we need to co-opt them.”disciples,” Lott with calm, sneering authority recently
What kind of creature is a “Jim DeMint disciple”? What terrible deeds will these zombie-like Jim-DeMintians perpetrate if the heroic former congressmen and his redoubtable cohorts fail to co-opt them in time?
The creatures are affiliated with the Tea Party rebellion against the super-escalating scope and reach of the federal government, as manifested in the looming takeover of the medical industry, trillion-dollar annual budget deficits, etc. Senate candidate Rand Paul told the Post that the goals of Jim-DeMintian Tea Party sympathizers like himself have something to do with fighting for term limits, abalanced budget amendment, and legislation that is consistent with the Constitution.
Sounds like if they make any headway we can expect more freedom, more real wealth, less red ink, less Washington-based strangling of everybody.
Hence, Trent Lott to the rescue.
This is Common Sense. I’m Paul Jacob.
Paul Jacob is President of Citizens in Charge andCitizens in Charge Foundation, which sponsors both Common Sense and Paul’s weekly Townhall Column. The opinions expressed in Common Sense are Paul Jacob’s and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Citizens in Charge or Citizens in Charge Foundation.
- 1 of 4 surveyed Americans of the age range 26-34 has already taken drugs.
- Minnesota Institute for Public Health and drug prevention resource center informs that 5,000 grown-ups in America take cocaine for the first time daily. (1985)
- The statistics shows that 22-25 million people have already taken cocaine at least one time. Different interrogation data tell that there are more than two million cocaine-takers in America nowadays.
- In comparison with old estimation a large amount of cocaine taken is subjected to detection from 10 to 22 days after the use.
- Cocaine is the reason of over the half of visits for emergency rooms where drug taking is concerned.
- Every year the number of cocaine addicts has been gradually growing for the recent time. For 1975 this number was 30,000. In 1986 it has grown to 300,000 and to 361,000 in 2000.
- The per cent of drug-users among the students over the recent 5 years has increased from 2% in 1994 to 4,8% in 2000.
- 8,2% of high school pupils surveyed in 2001 told they have already taken cocaine.
- In the period between 1997 to 2000 the deals relating with cocaine were the most popular in emergency rooms.
- Men take cocaine twice as much as women take it. Special informal agencies for the office of National Drug Control Policy tell that the amount of constant cocaine addicts is over 3,6 million people.
- Juveniles from 18 to 25 is the group with which the using of cocaine is the most popular.
- The amount of people, who have taken marijuana before using cocaine is 90%.
- About 300,000 babies were born in 1988 spoiled with cocaine.
|How the US economy is
being deliberately destroyed
Where have all the US jobs gone and why? And what are the long term consequences of this?
The US a Third World nation? For a lot of its citizens it’s become so.
If it looks like a duck and quacks like duck, then maybe it is a duck.
The videos that are linked to from BrasscheckTV.com represent solely the opinions of their producers.
Links to these videos are made available to you as a resource for your own research and evaluation not as an endorsement.
BrasscheckTV is not in the business of persuading you or anyone else to believe anything that that is linked to from this site, but it does encourage you to use all available resources to form your own judgement about important things that affect your life.