- Americans’ net worth shrinks $1.33 trillion in 1Q (AP)
AP – American households lost $1.33 trillion of their wealth in the first three months of the year as the recession took a bite out of stock portfolios and dragged down home prices.
- WHO: Swine flu pandemic has begun, 1st in 41 years (AP)
- Alleged gunman charged in museum shooting (AP)
- Obama declares time to fix health care is now (AP)
- Iran’s raucous election campaign goes quiet (AP)
- New jobless claims drop to 601K; retail sales rise (AP)
Don’t forget to praise or be afraid to comment negatively.
If you are having trouble finding something specific and can’t find it on our web site, let us know so that we will be better able to help you in the future. Leave feedback. Hit the COMMENTS button.