>Tom Brokaw labeled the World War II generation the “Greatest Generation” — but he was wrong.
That honor belongs to the Founders — the men who pledged their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor for the cause of liberty, and who established the United States.
This was a generation without equal, and it deserves to be rescued from the politically correct textbooks, teachers, and professors who want to dismiss the Founders as a cadre of dead, white, sexist, slave-holding males.
Now, a clear-sighted conservative historian, Dr. Brion McClanahan, sets the record straight and revives the true history of these great men. In The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to the Founding Fathers, he profiles all the leading Founders (and some unjustly neglected ones), debunks false attacks on their reputations, and shows how they have better answers to today’s problems than our current politicians do.
And now, for a limited time, HUMAN EVENTS is making The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to the Founding Fathers available to you absolutely FREE.
In your FREE copy of The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to the Founding Fathers, you’ll discover:
- The Founders were conservatives by today’s standards — for gun rights, limited government, and religion in public life
- George Washington fervently believed that God Himself saved the Revolution
- Thomas Jefferson would have vetoed all federal domestic programs of the last one hundred years
- considered virtue, morality, and religion to the bulwarks of a free republic
- Alexander Hamilton did not believe in direct taxation or a large government debt
- John Taylor of Caroline County, Virginia, predicted the problems of modern state capitalism and central banking
- The Founders believed in states’ rights — including the right to secede from the Union