Archive for the ‘Islamic Terrorists’ Category
never saw an illegal war he didn’t like – or a crooked banker
(He was one of the “” who aided one of the biggest scams of the days.)
Just wind him up, pay him and he’ll say anything. Thus his proclamation that the
media-created Libyan “rebels” provided him one of the most inspiring days of
The problem with McCain is he doesn’t keep his stories straight as this video
that was passed around over 2 million times by BrasscheckTV viewers during
the 2008 election shows.
ready to use it, new WikiLeaks documents detailing prisoner
interrogations in Guantanamo Bay have revealed.
And during questioning, 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh
Mohammed threatened the terror group would unleash a
“nuclear hellstorm,” Britain’s Daily Telegraph reveals.
The Telegraph has reviewed the
papers obtained by the WikiLeaks website.
The newspaper promises more
revelations throughout the week.
The newspaper says “A senior
al-Qaida commander claimed that the terrorist group has
hidden a nuclear bomb somewhere in Europe which will
be detonated if Osama bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated.
The U.S. authorities uncovered numerous attempts by al-Qaida
to obtain nuclear materials and fear that terrorists have already
bought uranium. The story comes from Newsmax.
You can read the entire story by going to Newsmax:
>By Don White
In this day of crime, terrorism and lawlessness in America, it is not surprising that peace-loving people have reacted with high-tech means of discovering the covert perps. The ways of finding the bad guys have greatly expanded and exploded — whether it be in identifying a stolen vehicle, pinpointing bank robbery suspects, cornering illegal aliens plotting the overthrow of the government, finding and apprehending runaway teenage drug sellers or or those who would kidnap unsuspecting children and young girls — and today police, FBI, and CIA operatives have ways and means of finding whomever is involved.
One of the neatest pieces of hi-tech crime-stopping equipment is found in the following video depicting a plainclothes policeman who has license plate scanners or video recorders and a computer in his car tied to national, state, or Canadian provence networks that can immediately interpret the information of 1,000 license plate numbers per hour that he sends and determine if any of the car licenses his equipment scans belong to a stolen car, bank robbery car, illegal alien terrorist suspect, or whoever. All this while he’s driving down the street, in a busy parking lot, or parked in front of a suspect car or business.
Click onto this, it will amaze you:
Obma’s friend Bill Ayres proudly steps on U.S. flag
In the previous post, we posited that convicted felon Tony Rezko may have corrupted Barack Obama.
Judicial Watch reports that the Rezko connection is not the only one that Senator Obama has with major contributors to his political campaigns.
Two months after he took his Senate seat in 2005, the Senator purchased $50,000 worth of stock in highly speculative ventures, whose major investors were some of his biggest campaign contributors. Can you see where this is going? Apparently, Barack is a little slow because he allowed himself to get into this moral bind.
Wasn’t he listening when Reverend Wright spoke each Sunday for almost 20 years? Surely, he must have said something about living a Christ-like life, something more than the anti-American garbage that spewed out of his mouth like hot water and steam of the Yellowstone geyser Old Faithful.
Barack, one of the Sunday School hymnals has a song entitled, “There’s a Right And Wrong To Every Question.” It would behoove you to start singing that song in your home instead of a song of your own making, “Shades of Gray Sooth My Soul, Clementine.”
One of the speculative ventures was a biotech concern that benefited from legislation that Senator Obama pushed just two weeks after purchasing $5,000 worth of its stock. When he was working to pass that legislation, just whose interest was the Senator advancing–his constituents’, the company’s, or his own?
FACTS ABOUT OBAMA’S CONNECTION TO TERRORISTS
Senator Obama has a dirty little secret. It’s his connection to a known terrorist professor living in Chicago. I was outraged when I saw on TV a few months ago that they had to let this terrorist go because of a legal mistake–the police forgot to read him his rights properly. I’m sitting there watching in total amazement. This professor, William Ayers, said over national TV that, yes, I like to blow things up, and the only sad thing is that I didn’t do it more often. And we let this thug get away!
Ayers is a founding member of the terrorist group Weather Underground. Do you recall this group engaged in domestic terrorism in the 1970s and again 1980s? It was infamous. He set off bombs in the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon. His group claimed “credit” for a total of 25 bombings.
Ayres and his fellow Weatherman girlfriend (now his wife) turned themselves in to Federal authorities in 1981, but most charges against them were dropped due to alleged prosecutorial misconduct. Ayers was quoted in the New York Times as saying ‘I don’t regret setting bombs. I feel we didn’t do enough.”
Ayres is now a professor at the University of Illinois in Chicago. A few years back, Ayers served with Barack Obama on the board of the non-profit Woods Foundation, which reportedly voted grants totaling $75,000 in 2001 and 2002 to the Arab-American Action Network, a radical organization with terrorist ties.
Ayres and his terrorist wife hosted an intimate political affair for Obama. “It appears that Ayers terrorist past didn’t cause the Senator any more qualms or anxiety than did the racist and vicious anti-American statements made from the pulpit by his former pastor, Jeremiah Wright,” said Fitton.
The above Ayers case and the Rezko scandal are just two of the matters Judicial Watch is looking into. Back in the recesses of Obama’s mind could there be more damning relations and incidents that could take down this man’s entire campaign?
America has been compromised by radical Muslims—many of them trained, supported and inserted into their positions by the so-called “moderate “ Muslim establishment in America.
This is the alarming thesis of a book by Paul Sperry,
Infiltration. It’s frightening, not because it’s something that “could happen,” not because these people are crossing our borders and moving into mainstream America, but because they are already here.
Sperry is a Washington-based investigative reporter and the book is called Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives Have Penetrated Washington. Sperry wrote it following exhaustive interviews with FBI agents, Customs officers, and military intelligence officials.
Muslims masquerading as “moderates” are infiltrating our government, our military, our prisons, our schools — and even the Department of Homeland Security. Cleverly exploiting “diversity,” “religious freedom,” and tax-exemption laws, these subversives have gained firm footholds in key American institutions, including public schools and universities, the federal and state prison system, law enforcement, the military, nuclear weapons laboratories, the Department of Homeland Security — even the White House.
The ultimate goal of these subversives, according to Sperry — quoting verbatim from some of the most respected and “mainstream” Muslim leaders in America — is to replace the U.S. Constitution with Sharia (Islamic) law and turn America into an Islamic state. And, as Sperry details point-by-point, they have been aided and abetted in their sinister aims by tireless champions of spiritual and cultural relativism in the media and academia, who have mitigated the threat in the public’s mind by “mainstreaming” Islam.
Mormon revelation tells of a dark time in America when the U.S. Constitution will hang by thread and it will take the combined efforts of many to save it. Someone of Mormon persuasion may be called upon to lead patriots everywhere in restoring Constitutional Law in America.
Who that person may be and from which states the saviors of the Constitution will come from no one knows, except that the authority of God in some way will be highly involved. That doesn’t mean that the division of church and state will be breached, but merely that people who believe in the Constitution as it stands most likely will be Christians and, more particularly, Mormons. They will have to stand up and be counted upon to help prevent that catastrophe.
Played For Fools:
Will The U.S. Constitution “Hang By A Thread?”
If the Muslims have their way they will replace Constitutional Law with subversive Muslim law known as Sharia (Islamic) law, with the goal of turning America into an Islamic state. And, as author Paul Sperry details point-by-point in his book Infiltration, Muslims have been aided and abetted in their sinister aims by tireless champions of spiritual and cultural relativism in the media and academia, who have mitigated the threat in the public’s mind by “mainstreaming” Islam.
At the bottom of it is a story of mass deception — a disturbing tale of how the American people have been played for fools, victims of an elaborate fraud orchestrated by the “mainstream” Muslim establishment to protect a faith from due scrutiny, while concealing an underworld that secretly plots to infiltrate and overturn the American system of government.
Muslims are already openly calling for the downfall of the British government. How long will it be before they will picket and riot here in America for our downfall?
A small sampling of Paul Sperry’s disturbing revelations, all found in his new book, Infiltration:
· “One Nation Under Allah”: how some of the most respected American Muslim leaders — the so-called “moderates” who have broken bread in the White House, prayed in Congress, advised the Pentagon, and even lectured cadets at the FBI academy — are harboring a secret dream about the future of American culture
· The influential American Muslim leader who has repeatedly told Muslim audiences that their goal is to turn the U.S. into an Islamic state, even if it takes “a hundred years”
· How an Islamic activist obtained a sensitive intelligence post at the Department of Homeland Security even though he failed to disclose his past association with a confessed terrorist — an omission overlooked by a federal personnel agency he happened to previously advise as one of its top internal lawyers
· The senior White House official who once lobbied Congress and federal agencies to make it harder for federal law enforcement to deport Middle Eastern immigrants with suspected terror links
· The FBI’s translator program: a den of deceit and dual loyalties, where mistranslation of al Qaeda intercepts by Muslim and Arab linguists is commonplace, say agents and translators who have worked there
· How the FBI is putting its agents through “Muslim sensitivity training,” which includes inviting Muslim clerics and leaders to preach about the allegedly peaceful attributes of Islam
· The growing threat posed by the more than 20,000 Muslims in America’s armed forces — and by the estimated 200,000 Muslim prison inmates in America, many of whom have been converted by radical chaplains sympathetic to al Qaeda
· The Arabic translator in the Minneapolis field office of the FBI who had a relationship with an al Qaeda suspect for seven years — and was quietly let go only recently
· How, in their rush to recruit Arabic translators after 9/11, both the FBI and Pentagon cut corners on background checks and hired Muslim translators in spite of their ties to military and intelligence agencies in Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, and Turkey
· How laptops with classified intelligence about al Qaeda investigations have gone missing from the translation unit in the Washington field office of the FBI
· The Muslim FBI agent who refused to wear a wire to secretly record a Muslim target of a counterterrorism investigation — and his friendship with the bookkeeper of the target
· How Arabic instructors at the Defense Language Institute, where U.S. Army translators are trained, gloss over Arab terrorism and focus instead on Arab arts and culture
· The deal the White House struck with Muslim-rights groups to avoid describing terrorism as “Islamic”
· How a Republican-tied Islamic institute has been running influence operations against the federal government
· The “moderate” Muslim advocacy group that, according to IRS financial records, has donated money to terrorist front groups, while also employing three officials recently arrested for terrorist-related activities
· How the same group has received substantial foreign support for its operations, despite public denials by its officials
· The Saudi-bankrolled American social studies teacher who is educating public-school children about Islam through sugarcoated textbooks and role-playing exercises in which kids “become Muslims” for weeks
· The Saudi-funded Washington-area mosque that ministered to at least two of the 9/11 terrorists. How at least four leaders of the mosque have come under federal investigation or scrutiny for terrorist ties
· How the tenants of a Pentagon-area apartment building popular with diplomats working for the Saudi Embassy in Washington cheered the 9/11 attacks, according to a leasing agent and former residents
· Why one former top FBI agent says the Bureau’s knowledge about the growing threat of Muslim fanatics in America still ranks about 20 on a scale of 1 to 100
· How, according to the former head of the FBI’s Washington field office, that office is home to a number of Muslim moles
· How the “moderate” Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) is backed by a radical Middle Eastern foundation that supports Palestinian terrorists, according to tax and land records
· The “Wahhabi Corridor”: how an area in Northern Virginia, just outside Washington, D.C., that is heavily populated by Muslims is serving as a base of operations for Islamic terrorists
· The Muslim art of telling “white lies” to defend the faith and further the cause of Allah, as instructed in the hadiths, the sacred supplements to the Quran
· The deceptive methods used by Muslim leaders to conceal the dark underbelly of Islam in an effort to gain wider acceptance in Washington — and how Washington’s politicians and pundits, even after 9/11, buy into Muslim leaders’ hype about the peaceful, non-threatening nature of Islam.