>By Don White
Listen to this video about Constitutional Freedom and you be the judge. Judge Napolatano on his Fox TV Show told his viewers why he believes the current successions of presidents, including Bush and Obama, are tearing the Constitution apart.
Have you ever asked why Obama isn’t keeping his promises to:
1) Close Gitmo?
2) Drain the swamp and change the dirty practices of Washington D.C.?
3) Not jail people who have been proven innocent in a court of law?.
4) Not end the wars immediately?
5) Not to go to war again without approval of Congress?
6) Treat people and representatives from both parties with equal justice and claim on his time?
7) Solve the problems with social security and medicare?
8) Be frugal, spend wisely, (not go on these multi-million-dollar escapades we normal folks call vacations on the American taxpayer with entourages of five hundred people following along?
…….and on and on and on. The litany of lies and unkept promises of this president, Barack Obama, are endless, Endless, Endless, Endless, Endless, endless…….
Listen to the video above and you decide if Obama is a crook or what. Or, does “presidentitis” occur with every president. President-itis is a new word meaning when one reaches high office he cannot keep his promises because his lies overcome his conscience until he has no conscience. the only thing that matters is getting elected, then getting re-elected so they can have endless money coming from the taxpayer to keep them for the rest of their lives. I think President Clinton, for example, makes almost two-hundred thousand dollars in pension just because he was the president for eight years.
If you think past presidents should be cut off entirely, I’m with you.
If you believe in term limits, then I’m with you.
If you believe we should abolish the Fed, then I’m with you.
If you believe we should pass a balanced budget amendment, I’m with you.
If you believe we should bring our boys home and end the wars immediately, I’m with you
If you think we should impeach our current president for taking us to war without Congressional approval, then I’m with you.
If you think we should support the Governor Walkers, Scotts, Christys, and others like them, then I’m with you.
If you think we need a national right to work bill, then I’m with you.
If you think unions have become too powerful and we need to trim their tails, then I’m with you.